TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
By agreeing to these Terms, you are agreeing that, when using this WEBSITE and its sub-domains, you are consented with these rules:
By using and/or visiting this site (“the site”), you have indicated your acknowledgement and assent to these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions which may be introduced by Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (“SII”) on this site from time to time.
- Your access, use, participation and/or downloading materials from the site, indicates your agreement to abide with these Terms and Conditions.
- Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these Terms upon accessing the site
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., impersonating someone else).
- Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted material)
- Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy of others
- If you violate these Terms, we may revoke either your membership or user privilege depending on your case and at the same time remove your contents.
- When you share your content with us, you understand that it may be used, saved, recorded, reproduced, transmitted, or displayed on a worldwide basis without compensating you. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not share your content with us.
- By using this website, you represent that you have reached the age of “majority” where you live.
- We may change these Terms at any time. Using this website after the changes become effective means you agree to the new terms. If you don’t agree to the new terms, you must stop either revoke your membership or stop using the user privilege by contacting us.
- Present the diverse points of view and opinions without bias and partiality.
- Acknowledge a mistake when it occurs, promptly correct it and ensure it does not recur.
- Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII) reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect
- Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII) reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
- This Site may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII), and Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII) is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII) provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII).
We expect you to have read this privacy statement in its entirety before you interact with the website.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you.
By accessing this site, certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other information you provide when you upload a document/content for publishing or when you comment articles/contents already published, will be stored on our website’s servers. These will not specifically identify the User.
The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If the User provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be strictly protected and will not be published for general access. Somaliland Intellectuals Institute (SII), however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
News-related material can be used as long as the appropriate credit is given.
To request a permission to publish a content of ours , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org